August 18, 2018
5 Ways to Use and Enjoy Fond Royal Mousse
Dreidoppel's Fond Royal: the easiest 1-2-3 mousse filling you can create. But who says that "easy" can't be gourmet? Here are 5 ways to create with Fond Royal Mousse Mix and why "easy" can be great.
Use Fond Royal mousse to fill a vessel for an easy finished dessert that takes minutes
, not hours.
- Fill Eclairs and cream puffs for a delicious, versatile filling. Choose one of the five available flavors for a different flavor every day. Ideal for large catering events, fill sweet tart shells with Chocolate Fond Royal (DRE 12066 9) mousse and garnish it with chocolate shavings. Easy, fast, and decadent.
- Fill a chocolate cup for a quick, but visually appealing, dessert. Best part? The customer can eat the cup too
Fond Royal mousse is a workhorse in the bakery
. Create a large batch and you can use it to top cakes, cupcakes, tarts and more.
- Neutral Fond Royal flavored with Viennese Almond Flavor Paste dotted on top of a sweet potato pie takes a classic to a ROYAL classic in minutes.
- Fond Royal is a star when used as a filling for cakes. A naked cake is easy to achieve—just spread a little Fond Royal cream onto each cake layer, apply a thin coat around the sides and voila!
- Use it as "frosting" to top off cupcakes. Sometimes traditional frosting is too sweet and dense. Fond Royal mousse creates a nice, light mouth-feel.
3. Mold and Freeze!
Fond Royal is freeze- stable, so its easy to make mousse cakes
, no-bake cheesecake
, and creamy mousse pops
- Freeze-stable and sliceable! Make a no-bake cheesecake, freeze it, thaw, and slice it when it is ready to be devoured!
- Place the mousse into molds and create desserts in whatever shape and size you desire.
Fond Royal Mousse can be used to make a multitude of dessert creations for your customers that requires very little labor.
- Create a delicious parfait with Fond Royal! Choose a flavor, like our Strawberry Fond Royal (DRE 12266 3), add some nutty crumbles, fresh fruit, a drizzle of caramel and top it off with a wafer fan.
- It works well as a plated dessert- Simply pipe it into a bowl and add a sprig of mint or a chocolate flourish.
5. Flavor Up!
- The Dreidoppel Flavor Pastes and the Neutral Fond Royal (DRE 12466 7) is what we like to call the Dreidoppel Flavor System. Two easy-to-use products designed to work with one another. Choose from over 40 different flavors and create your own Fond Royal mousse variation, saving money, time and labor in the kitchen.
Directions on how to prepare Fond Royal:
Mix 7 oz (200 g) of Fond Royal and 8.8 oz (250 g) of cold water (77°F, 25°C). Fold into the 35 oz (1,000 g) of medium peak whipped cream. Pipe the prepared mousse into individual rings or cups. Chill to set, approximately 1 hour before serving.